Thursday, October 24, 2013

Best Lemon Soap...and the winner is....

 
Hands down...Sunlight Soap is the cheapest, most comforting, has the best memories attached (Nannas washing, clean hair when we were kids), longest lasting, and most versatile. I make my own laundry detergent with it and love how it makes my washing smell so fresh.
 
But very drying on skin.
 
Sooooo.....
 
 
Most lingering scent, most lemony fragrance, most moisturising, well, really best ever lemon scented soap....L`Occitane. If I had to choose a soap to use for the rest of my days, it would be this one. It's fresh, crisp, smells like lemons should smell and is just so luxurious and decadent, I can't wait to use it again. It's also the most expensive at $17 here. But soooo worth it. I'll leave my next bar of L`Occitane out to harden for a couple of months so it lasts longer.


This one smells yummy and I love it's very authentic Aussie label. But I've decided I'm not a fan of exfoliating soaps. Too scratchy for me. Pretty scent though and well priced at about $4.
 

 
The Diva loved this one as it lathers beautifully and is very gentle. But the fragrance doesn't linger for long. A good one if you prefer a more subtle scent and the moisturising properties of goats milk and a good buy at $5 for two bars.
 
*sigh*....
 
I'm off to shower with L`Occitane...and spritz with their Lemon Verbena scent afterwards.
 
Divine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx