Saturday, June 18, 2016

Five Star Frou-Frou #51...

http://viewfromagarden.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/for-sarah.html
 
Welcome to Five Star Frou-Frou and thankyou all for linking your gorgeous projects last week. From garden tips, to furniture makeovers, to pretty frou-frou of all kinds, it was a true feast for the eyes, as I call one of my Pinterest boards!
 
Thankyou to Cynthia from View From A Garden, for sharing her beautiful brooch and it's history. I love nothing more than jewellery with a story, so this post really won my heart.
 
After seeing this little guy on an online garage sale I knew he needed to be saved! See how I gave him a fresh new Rocking Horse Makeover | www.raggedy-bits.com
 
Thanks too, to Sam at Raggedy Bits for sharing her sweet rocking horse makeover, and the memories that go with it. You'll love it.
 
And finally, thankyou to Tarah at Grandmas House DIY, who is on a mission to restore her Grandmothers keepsakes and much loved furniture (both of them), and preserving them in their original state, for future generations.
 
My Grandma Eleonora's beautiful buffet gets refinished to become our entertainment center, furniture before and after @GrandmasHousDIY
 
 Please visit our featured friends, and show them some appreciation.

9 comments:

  1. Thank You for Five Star Frou Frou 51. A pleasure to join in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been awhile since I came over to visit. Love Vintage Eve's info on Spode. Thank you for having us over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Great features. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring me, Mimi! Love this link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mimi, More wonderful reading and visiting others' lovely blogs, this weekend. Thank you for such a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful party! Thanks for stopping by, hugs Biljana

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx